Blog Archive

7.23.2011

The Plastic Surgery


This is Taylor Armstrong, one of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Its sad really, she was probably so beautiful before she did all of this to her face. Why would you reconstruct what God (or whichever supernatural being you believe in) gave you?

I had a discussion with my friend the other day who said she wanted a 'boob job'. My answer to her was that, God made you in proportion to everything else in your body, if you were to alter something then the whole balance would be off and you would look ridiculous. You do not need to alter anything in your body.

I might be considered a hypocrite however, because I do support such things as liposuction (in a minimal amount - NOT to go down a whole person size or if you are already a size 0), or the breast 'pick-up' surgery (where they do not add anything to your breasts, just take what's already there and lift it up). You can determine yourself if that makes me a hypocrite or not.

But to alter yourself in a way that leaves you looking nothing like what you used to, and like every other girl that has had plastic surgery (because let's face it, they all look the same) is demeaning to yourself. I see no problems with sprucing yourself up a bit, but to do complete renovations means to me that you do not love YOURSELF.

Plus with plastic surgery, you age TERRIBLY.