Blog Archive

8.16.2011

The Bag

I went on a bag-hunt today because my poor purse broke.

*Just a reminder that when a bag rips, tears, breaks or something falls off of it, it's time to throw it away ladies... no matter how much it cost. Maybe next time you will be wiser in your decision of what you purchase.

As I was looking for a rad-looking bag, it seemed all I could come across were hobo-style and cross-chest ones. What happened to the classic purse? The one that was just the perfect size that you did not lose everything in it and that did not look like it was our grandmas?

These purses that I seek seem to only really be found at the stores we shy away from because their for 'older' ladies. And this is true, because of their lack in different styles and their permanence in neutral and earth tones. It just seems that I cannot find the best of two worlds (unless I wanted to pay a couple hundred dollars which I am not prepared to do). I wish I could be up there, at the top where all the decisions are being made to pipe in that the classic purse needs to be reintegrated into the 14-35 year old female group and at an affordable cost.