Blog Archive

8.03.2011

The Boobs

Yes I said "boobs", you can call them whatever you like - tits, breasts, hooters - but I'm going to call them "boobs'.

They have been around for a pretty long time.. if you're religious, they started with Eve, and if you're not, they started with the first cavewoman. So what would you consider that? A couple hundred thousand years give or take? So WHY have men not gotten used to them?

It has been super hot lately, and yes, last week I did not wear a bra because it was just too damn hot. However, I was not like those girls who wear a shirt that you can clearly see through or have them bouncing all over the place. I made sure that the top was appropriate and that I was secure. I had maybe 20-25 guys throughout the entire day stare my boobs down as if they had just called them on to a stand-off.

Have you not realized that it makes me uncomfortable? I can tell, we can ALL tell. Every girl knows when a guy is staring, even though you guys have been doing it forever you still have not gotten a grasp on the concept of being sneaky about it. Plus, have you not realized that it makes the girl that you're with uncomfortable as well? Because yes, she knows too.

Women are not excluded from this either. On the same day in question I had women staring down my breasts as well. I had older women (one little old lady passed me by TWICE and stared at my boobs in disgust) and younger ones my age (who looked at my boobs, then at me with a face that said "Oh my god, you're such a slut"). You guys should be on MY side, not against me! I understand discrimination against girls who do not wear clothes properly on purpose so that they have their boobs falling out but I was not one of those girls.

They have been around for so long, and they will be around until the human race is extinct.. so you should probably all get a handle on them. Stop staring at them, in any way. Okay, a peek is fine, but for God's sake men, learn how to be aloof about it.